MicroCotton Luxury Towels
MicroCotton Luxury towels are made with specially cultivated long fibers that are woven into extraordinarily long loops (these loops are comprised of 120 fibers, compared to 30 to 40 for a regular towel). The high fiber count not only looks and feels fantastic, it also provides extreme absorption.
The MicroCotton Luxury towels are exceptionally soft, super absorbent, quick drying and non-linting. These desirable aspects led "Real Simple" magazine to rate MicroCotton Luxury the best cotton towel in America.
- 600 GSM (grams per square meter)
- Absorbs 250% faster than a regular cotton towel.
- The staple is longer than the commonly used qualities of Egyptian Cotton and is silk like.
- Dyed with high quality, azo-free reactive dyes that are more friendly to the environment.
- It takes 120 fibers to make up the thickness of the loop yarns (versus between 30 and 40 for a regular towel) and it is this high fiber count that allows the MicroCotton towel to aborb faster than any other towel.
Care instructions: Use half of the amount of detergent you would normally use due to towel absorbency. Machine wash warm with like colors, delicate cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Avoid contact with products containing benzyl peroxide.
Tub Mat Does not have rubber backing.